Victory is not easy when playing on console PC players. Warzone Battle Royale mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare crossplay is enabled by default, so if you're on Xbox One or PS4, you'll be fighting opponents using the aiming power of mouse and keyboard. If you are looking for a personal advantage, you can always connect an M+KB of your choice to the console. Modern Warfare fully supports this controller swap, and I'll walk you through how it works below.
The new Battle Royale mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare drops you into the detailed map of Verdansk with 150 players divided into teams of 3 operators. Your goal? Be the best operator team to survive by collecting powerful equipment and crushing the competition. Trying to survive in this fast-paced shooter isn't going to be easy, so you'll need every advantage you can get. Playing with a mouse and keyboard on consoles is one way to do that.
Plus de guides Modern Warfare: Warzone:
15 of your biggest questions answered | What you need to know | 12 tips and tricks to help you survive the competition | Beginner's Guide | How Regeneration Works | Guide to the Gulag | How to Enable (or Disable) Crossplay
You will find keyboard and mouse functionality on both PS4 and Xbox One. Both are compatible, and if you have trouble using KB + M in-game, go to Modern Warfare settings with your controller and navigate to Controller Output – select Keyboard and Mouse instead of the controller.
KB + M is only supported in certain apps and games on both consoles. Modern warfare on all devices supports KB + M.
How to Use Keyboard + Mouse on PS4
PS4 supports USB keyboard + mouse et Bluetooth keyboard + mouse.
- Plug the USB keyboard + mouse into the PS4 and follow the on-screen instructions. It's as simple as that.
- If you have a Bluetooth keyboard + mouse, go to (Settings) -> (Devices) -> (Bluetooth Devices) to automatically locate all Bluetooth devices near your PS4.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your keyboard and mouse to the PS4.
For more information on pairing your KB+M, see the official Sony PS4 support article.
How to Use Keyboard + Mouse on Xbox One
Xbox One console supports wired third-party keyboard + mouse. Only original keyboard + mouse products can be connected wirelessly.
- Connect a wired KB+M to an Xbox One USB port to begin setup. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- If you are using an original wireless KB+M, press the Xbox button to pair the system.
- There are only a handful of first-party KB+M options for the Xbox One. Be sure to research before you buy!
- The Razer Turret Wireless KB is specially designed for the Xbox One. It's expensive at $250.
For more help with pairing your KB+M, see the official Microsoft Xbox One support article.