Defeat the mighty boss Forsaken in Black Ops' latest Cold War Zombies map - just complete a convoluted Easter egg quest to get there. Like all Zombies maps, this one has a lengthy (and completely secret) puzzle quest for players to complete. It is exhausting task but you will win unique ending with epic boss battle if you can survive and complete all stages. And there are a lot of steps to complete.
In this quest, you will be working on crafting a strange device in the Main Street crafting station. To get all three parts, you'll need to do pretty much everything on the map - power up the device, use the Pack-a-Punch, unlock the magic weapon, and even access secret challenges. There are hidden rooms you can only reach by reloading arcade cabinets, special rooms to collect using the new boss monsters, and just a ton of undead to deal with. Technically, this easter egg quest is possible solo, but playing co-op will make everything so much easier.
Plus de guides Black Ops Cold War Zombies: Forsaken:
How To Use Arcade Tokens For Free Rewards | How to unlock a free magic weapon
Prerequisite: lifting the lock
The first step of the Easter Egg quest is to reach the Watchtower et lift the lockdown to restore power. It also unlocks the Machine Pack-A-Punch, perks, and more coins throughout the rest of the map for you to explore.
This step is automated and is shown to the player with objective markers. Follow the steps and you'll be fine, but you can also check out our full Pack-A-Punch guide here for tips.
- NOTE: The trickiest part is preparing the Miniboss de l’Abomination. Aim for the glowing mouth to death serious damage. Buy a more powerful gun or use the mystery box BEFORE going to the last portal leading to the watchtower. When you approach, the boss monster will appear.
Stage 1: Complete the Crystal Trials
In the Watchtower, look in the room past the lock button for a two sided metal door. There is a flashing button to the right – interact with it (hold the interact button, no prompt will appear) to start the easter egg quest correct.
crystal essays: Pressing this button causes three large purple crystals to spawn. To complete each trial, go to the crystal and shoot the rotating purple orbs. Once you start shooting the orbs, hordes of zombies will appear. Each remaining orb will spin faster and faster, making it harder to shoot.
- Location of Crystal #1: Transit area
- Crystal location #2: Storage area 5 on the roofs
- Location of Crystal #3: Amplifier
Then you have to destroy the remaining purple crystal in all three locations with the Crysalaxes Wonder Weapon. We can't do that yet, but get ready by working on getting the magic weapon sooner. The wondrous weapon can be obtained through the Mystery box, completing Legendary Reward Level Trials, or randomly in the Arcade Token Minigames. All of these methods are random.
Side-Step: Obtain a Guaranteed Marvelous Chrysalaxes Weapon
You can also win a Chrysalaxe guarantee by filling out a easter egg side quest. This can be done at any time during the completion of the main Easter egg. You need to collect three parts and put them together.
- Polymorph Crystal Core: After Round 9, a special piece will fall Jim's Donuts au Main Street. Go into the room and defeat the zombies that spawn - plenty of impersonators will spawn here, so be prepared.
- tempered crystal heart: Drops of Tormenting Zombies — exploding red zombies. Only drops if you kill them with fire damage. Ring of Fire, molotovs or any other gun will work.
- Dark Aether Crystal: Purple crystals will start appearing all over the map after the lockdown is lifted. To get this part, you need to attract a Monstre de boss d’abomination near a dark crystal, then bait it by firing its laser beam attack. When he touches the crystal, this part will appear. (I hope so. This step is very difficult right now!)
Take the three parts at Particle Accelerator Room and find the large purple water tank behind the large cylinder. To have kill melee after interact with the pool to place all the pieces – after you load the machine with enough zombie souls, you will be able to claim the wondrous weapon.
Step #2: Obtain the Catalyzed Crystal Shards
Once you have a Wonder Weapon of Chrysalaxes (or two for your team), go to Fuel treatment room and use the buttons on all four fuel tanks. Depending on the size of your team, you should press all buttons in unison – then have a player quickly press the remaining button(s).
This will trigger a lockout and summon loads of zombies in the area. Kill zombies and fill all four canisters with souls until the lockdown lifts. When finished, a Fuel can part will fall - collect it and we can continue to destroy the dark ether.
- Destroy Dark Aether Crystals: Unlock the Fuel canister, then travel to the three giant crystals and use the magic weapon to fight them.
With each crystal, breaking it will spawn a special grenade called a crystal shard And one Abomination Boss.
- Acquire the Catalyzed Crystal Shards: After spawning the Abomination, pick up the crystal shard et throw it at the Abomination. He will eat it (a short animation will play) – now kill him with the magic weapon and he will drop a Catalyzed Crystal Shard.
Travel to the three dark crystal locations (Transit area, Storage area 5 on the roofs, Amplifier) and crush them with the Chrysalaxe, then throw the crystal shard at the Abomination and kill the Abomination with the Magic Weapon to make a Catalyzed Crystal Shard. Do it in all three places to get all three shards.
Step 3: Obtain the monitoring device and housing unit
- Prerequisites: For this step you need to add dead wire to any weapon via the Pack-A-Punch upgrade menu.
For this stage, you need to collect several coins.
Get the monitoring device: Obtain a Dead Wire Pack-a-Punch’d gun (everything will work) and get to the Arcade. Find it " Activision Grand Prix” arcade machine in front of the pinball machines. Shoot a zombie with Deadwire near the wardrobe, and electricity will activate it – now you can use Grand Prix machine for 2000 petrol.
This causes a Remote controlled car spawn. Drive the car to the TV store, behind the counter, and at the ajar vent. Near the vent, the energy blast will open it so you can drive inside. Blow up the RC car bomb inside the small room. This causes a Ultra Tier Item Monitoring Device to appear on a high shelf behind the payment counter. Grab it.
Get the housing unit: Obtain the : Travel to Meeting room Entrance to the bunker area and attract a abomination inside. In the corner of the room there is a suspended part that looks like a lunar module — prime the Abomination to charge against the wall near this part to take it down. Then you can collect the Unité d'habitation.
Stage 4: The Final Boss Fight
Now that you have the three parts (Catalyzed crystals, Monitoring device et Unité d'habitation) you can start the boss fight. Use the Craft station at the end of Main Street – this builds the ether neutralizer. After dialogue, you can interact with the Etherium Neutralizer again to cast the final boss.
- How to complete the boss fight:
- The 1 phase: A machine will spawn with a bubble shield creating a small safe zone. To progress, use the magic weapon to smash the red crystals outside the safe zone. You can survive briefly.
- After meleeing a Red Crystal, collect the shards it drops and use them on the device to recharge it, causing it to move again. Repeat this step until you reach your destination.
- At the tunnel, interact with the door to be the actual boss fight.
- Phase 2: Start by destroying the shield around the giant Forsaken by shooting the two purple crystals on his shoulders.
- Maxis will appear somewhere in the arena and generate a purple circle. Kill the zombies in the purple area to charge Maxis' essence meter. Once fully charged, it will fly and activate one of the large turrets in the area.
- Use the activated turret to target the Shoulder Crystals again. It's the only way to do damage.
- Destroy the two shoulder crystals to start the next phase of the fight.
- Phase 3: Aim for the dark purple crystal in his stomach in the second phase to deplete the shield.
- Repeat the Maxis step to load the turret. Aim for the stomach crystal.
- When the shield recharges, aim for the main crystal, then use the turret on the main crystal to finally defeat the Forsaken.