As you explore Resident Evil Village, you might find strange photos showing a location somewhere in the world. Capcom developers have announced that Resident Evil Village is "twenty times bigger" than RE7 - and they're not kidding. There's a lot more to explore in this game, and these photos barely give you any clues as to where you should start looking. If you've got a treasure shot and aren't sure where to start, we've got all the locations listed below.
There are four treasure photos in total in the game. Three are for finding rare animals, and one is used to locate hidden treasure that is not available until late in the castle sequence. Rare animals can be found any time the village is revealed, and they are easily the most obscure clues. Photos show a place, and sometimes they show places you don't even know you can visit. All of these treasures are worth hunting down. Check below all treasure photo walkthroughs.
Plus the Resident Evil Village guides:
Beginner's Guide | Easter eggs and references | All Boss Fights Tips & Tricks | How to solve all puzzles in Dimitrescu Castle | How to solve the doll's workshop puzzle | Rare, juicy and quality meats | How to complete the necklace with two holes | All Treasure Chest Locations | All Labyrinth Ball Locations | All Goat Collectibles Locations | All Gun Parts Locations | Lucky Number 7 Guide | Heisenberg's Hammer treasure location
All Treasure Photo Solutions | Secret treasure and rare animal locations
Treasure map: Found in the attic, after completing the bell puzzle in the workshop. It's right in the center of the room.
- Solution: Go to the room at the top right of the B1 metro accessible from the kitchen. There is a room that requires the iron key.
- Inside, you will need to light the two hanging braziers. To do this, use the Pipe Bomb to open the cracked wall to the left of the cage.
- Shoot the left brazier to tip it into the fire.
- Next, stand on the left side and shoot the furthest brazier (right, of the entrance) to swing it, then shoot the near brazier (left) to swing them into each other other.
- When both braziers are lit, the treasure can be collected. It's a combinable called Azure Eye.
- Can be combined with the Silver Ring, found in the Pleasure Room. Look in the shelf on the right when entering from the main hall. Sells for 12000 Lei
Photo of the strange bird: Found in the Benevenito Estate area. Go to the garden and up the stairs to the house. The photo is located in the outbuilding, behind the building.
- Solution: The photo shows a blue bird in a tree, in the village cemetery area. Look in the large tree to the left of the castle path, to the right of the mausoleum, and across from the goat shrine.
- For shooting the Blue Crow, you'll get the valuable Juicy Game, which can be used to significantly boost your health by cooking a recipe from the vendor.
Photo d’animal rare: The photo is in the windmill on the way to the reservoir. Find it near the typewriter.
- Solution: The rare animal is a white pig. It is located in the fallow field, in the backyard of the shed adjacent to Luiza's house. Go through the shed (to the right of the front door) to find the animal.
- Hunting this animal will give you the quality meat, which is needed for a special recipe that gives you greatly improved health.
Photo de Phantom Fish: The photo is located in the underground area near the ladder that connects the fortress to the cemetery behind the church. Scroll down to find this photo of a rare fish.
- Solution: The fish can be accessed from Lone Road near the ceremony site. Use the crank to lower the stone bridge drawbridge, then use the boat. Take the boat south to a dock - disembark and look to your left for a small pond. This is where you will find the fish.