Diamond isn't the best gear in Minecraft anymore - the brand new Nether update adds a bunch of new stuff to the deadly Nether region, and the best you can find is Netherite. This almighty substance works a little differently than diamond, and it's slightly trickier to make. You will need more than one stack of Netherite to craft the best items.
And Netherite really makes the best items. Netherite gear is a step above Diamond, and includes a load of special effects you won't find anywhere else. Netherite items don't sink into lava - so they're perfect for Nether exploration missions. Netherite is also more durable, faster, stronger, and tougher. It is the best crafting material in the game now, so let's see this mind-blowing fact together.
The only thing Netherite doesn't beat is gold - gold always has a higher enchantment value. You can't win everything, Netherite.
More Minecraft guides:
All The Horse Information You'll Ever Need | How to Use Realms | Local Multiplayer and Xbox Live Guide | How to Ride (and Control!) Pigs
netherite is a new material that outperforms diamond and imbues armor (and other items) with useful new effects. Netherite is a rare material found only Bottoms – and only at the lowest levels.
Crafting with Netherite is not as easy as other materials. There is an additional step to get these ingots. Here is the quick explanation:
- How to craft Nether Ingots:
- At the lowest depths of the Nether, you can mine ancient debris.
- Place ancient debris in an oven (or blast furnace) to refine Nether Debris. Be careful, it will take time!
- Place 4 Void Debris et 4 gold bars on a crafting table to create Netherite Ingots.
Netherite Ingots can be used to craft anything - you can craft Netherite Pickaxes, Swords, Armor, and everything in between. Netherite is a big improvement over Diamond, making it a huge change for Minecraft. Perhaps one of the most important in years.
- Effects of Netherite:
- Don't sink in lava. Netherite items float on lava for easy retrieval!
- Tools have higher durability and speed than Diamond.
- Weapons do more damage than Diamond.
- Armor has higher durability and toughness than diamond.
- Netherite Armor has high recoil resistance to prevent unfortunate arrow attacks near ledges.
- Netherite has a higher enchantment value than Diamond - but not as good as Gold.
Basically, Netherite is the best. Getting enough to turn all of your items into unstoppable weapons of destruction should be your next major goal in the game. It's oddly refreshing to see some life after Diamonds. What took so long?