Want this iconic Cyberpunk 2077 Watch? You're going to need a set of threads from Johnny. The central character of the story played by Keanu Reeves has a special outfit and a totally unique weapon. Finding all of the outfit pieces is completely optional, so if you want to complete this set, check out the full guide below for all the details.
For finding all four pieces of the outfit, you will earn the “ amazing"Achievement/trophy - and you'll look like a true cyberpunk." The weapon won't give you a special achievement, but it's one of the coolest weapons in the game. It not only blasts the enemy's head with explosive shells, it can also throw a burst of fire to unleash fools. And you can completely miss it.
More Cyberpunk 2077 guides:
10 quick tips | Romantic Options Guide | How To Find Hideo Kojima & BB | Easter Egg Guide | How to improve performance on PC and console | How To Get More Money And Buy Your First Car | Essential Skills You Must Unlock First | How To Earn Fast XP & Street Cred | How To Make Infinite Money With Vending Machines | Where To Find Skippy, The Annoying Talking Gun | All The Witcher Easter Eggs | Free Legendary Mantis Blades Location | All 17 Cyberpsycho locations
How to get Johnny Silverhand's pistol:
le Malorian weapons 3516 is an incredibly powerful single gun that is one of a kind. You get a brief match as Johnny Silverhand at the start of Act 2 – the gun fires explosive rounds and fires a flamethrower attack when using the melee function.
- Malorian Arms 3516 Location: Reward given by Grayson to complete parallel work «Chippin’ In”- this unlocks after completing the side job “Tapeworm” which involves several other missions.
- Complete "Automatic Love"
- End the “transmission”
- Complete "Life in Wartime"
- Complete "Search and Destroy"
- Talk to Johnny Silverhand after each of these major missions.
Once you've completed these missions, you'll be near the end of the game. Return to the afterlife and talk to Rogue to start the big side job 'Chippin' In' to earn Johnny Silverhand's super gun.
How to get Johnny Silverhand outfit:
See the outfit that is in all the promotional material? The LED-encrusted necklace? This jacket is part of Johnny Silverhand's unique clothing set. To get each part, you will need to complete a series of missions.
Find all the clothes and you will win
- Johnny Airmen: Collected automatically during the “Chippin' In” secondary task.
- The Sub-Task is unlocked after completing four Main Tasks – “Auto Love”, “Transmission”, “Life in Wartime” and “Search and Destroy” – when all of these tasks are completed, this Sub-Task will appear at the bar from beyond.
- Johnny Shirt: Collected automatically during the story. You will earn it after completing the “ Tapeworm " extra work.
- The side work “Tenia” is simply four conversations with Johnny Silverhand. Complete the following missions to complete the side job – “Auto Love”, “Transmission”, “Life in Wartime” and “Search and Destroy”.
- Johnny's pants: During the “Psychofan” side-job, search the room for pink luggage. It contains the pants.
- Find that side job in View Of The King.
- Johnny's shoes: During the “Family Heirloom” concert, look in the goal locker to get the shoes.
- Find that side job in Charter Hill.
That's it! Now you can emulate one of the true legends of Night City. Don't accidentally sell your new toy – or even work, take it apart. There is no way to recover lost iconic gear!